Castle Rock Engineering has taken shape through years of experience. It's become a colmination of design expertise, value engineering, and practical knowledge that has made it an industry leader in both quality and value. We are proud of our long standing reputation for quality with both customers and regulatory agencies (please feel free to ask for references).
We pride ourselves on the ability to remain focused on efficiency. Time equals money, especially in construction. That's why we focus on creating quality plans, delivered on time, on budget. By utilizing the most up-to-date and proprietary computer tools available, we are able to accurately and efficiently complete your project allowing you to move from design to construction with ease.
- Contracting & Coordination with Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Engineers.
- Coordination & Consulting Services for Contractors and/or Homeowners.
Knowledge is Key...
- 30+ years of Structural Engineering
- Structurally Engineering Residential, Light Commercial & Light Industrial Roof, Framing & Foundation Designs
- Dimensional Wood, Timber Framing, Concrete, CMU & Steel Construction Methods
- Roof Trusses & Truss Modifications
- Retaining Wall Design
- Crawlspace Deepening
- Shoring Design
- Private Bridge
- Highway Safety
- Front Range, Mountains and Eastern Plains of Colorado